Technical Support Analyst
We’re looking for a tech savvy, eager learner who is looking to not only provide excellent service for our clients, but to develop a career in a progressive financial tech field. You’ll be working with clients over the phone and by email to troubleshoot technical issues and build positive client relationships, in addition to providing support to our sales team.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be the technical interface to merchants, point of sale systems and credit card processors for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of ChargeItPro products and services. Have an understanding of all ChargeItPro products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues and make decisions of matters of significance in accordance with business operations.
In this position, you will also…
- Provide proactive, seamless customer support in partnership with other internal departments and external vendors when deemed necessary.
- Provide professional, courteous and prompt technical support for assigned complex system level software products. This includes prioritization, analysis, and resolution of complex problems requiring an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined procedures in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Effectively manage customer escalations associated with complex problems. End result should be high level of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries with high degree of professionalism.
- Responsible for updating internal documentation regarding technology, troubleshooting, or software updates when needed.
- Actively participate in product discussions, working closely with senior members of the team to optimize the customer experience.
- Author and maintain product support collaterals as needed to enhance product adoption and usage, including FAQ’s, Technical Tips, technical/functional specifications, etc.
Qualified Candidates must have…
- Applicable Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a high-volume customer service environment providing world class service.
- Proven technical skills used to trouble shoot networking, Windows products, and iOS systems.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com or similar CRM software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to forge strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Professional, enthusiastic presence with ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, with a focus on accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on learning, with ability to share knowledge and quickly learn and adapt to change.
- Strong analytical skills (system analysis, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, including after-hours and weekends in order to best serve our clients.
It would be awesome if you also had…
- Multi-lingual skills are preferable
- Experience and knowledge of credit card processing and POS systems
- Basic understanding of software development, coding, and applicable tools
- Work with a company dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- Collaborate with a local team committed to supporting your development and success
- Robust customer service, finance, and underwriting teams available as resources
- Aggressive compensation raise structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- A competitive Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Paid time off – Open PTO after 1 year
- $19.24 to $21.63 or $40,000 to $45,000 to start DOE
ChargeItPro is a local payment processor that provides support for businesses by providing the low rates on their credit card processing and the highest level of customer service that is unmatched by competitors. We have helped businesses in the Northwest and throughout the country save thousands on their credit card processing and enjoy the added value of our high-touch customer service.